Learn more about prefinished hardwood floors.
Prefinished hardwood is not only faster and easier to install than most floors, but it also performs better over time. Stains and finish coatings are applied and dried in a factory-controlled environment to produce the highest quality flooring. Like any hardwood flooring option, prefinished hardwood is a durable investment that will last for generations.
Advantages of prefinished hardwood.
- Flooring arrives already sanded and finished, meaning less time to install
- Floors are ready to walk on immediately after installation - no drying or curing time required
- No dust or strong odours from sanding during installation
- No need to uproot your life and relocate during finishing
- Prefinished floors come with a manufacturer’s warranty against board defects
- Can be sanded and refinished multiple times